Quest Swingers Club
We Are Inclusive
No Discrimination Here!
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age. We do of course apply a minimum age to comply with the legal requirements.
- You must be 18 years old or older to join the club.
- There is no upper age limit, as long as you are physically able to navigate the venue and willing to engage with other people you are welcome.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of your sexuality or sexual preferences.
- You can be Female, Male or Gender Fluid.
- You can be Straight, Bisexual or Gay.
- We attempt to make sure we have a balance between sexes/sexual preferences.
- We regularly have Gay Males, Gay Females, Bi Females, Bi Males and Trans guests at our events.
- We also hold special events for Bisexual and Gay guests.
- Our events are a LGBTQ Safe Zone
We NEVER Discriminate based on Race or Skin colour.
- We welcome people of all nationalities join us at our events.
- People with physical disabilities are welcome. As long as they are able to communicate with people and do not need one of us to look after them.
- We have guests who were blind, wheel chair bound, or missing limbs.
- Our building is wheelchair accessible.
- We do not discriminate against people who have or do not have body decorations such as tattoos or piercings.
Political or Religious Discrimination
- Please avoid starting conversations about politics or religion. These topics are the most likely to cause rifts between people.
- Please do not come to the event wearing politically biased clothing. Swingers Parties are events to be enjoyed.
- Please do not wear religious attire. Unless it is for a fancy dress party.
We Do Reserve The Right To Restrict Entry
- Only members bearing their membership cards will be allowed to enter.
- Guests who mis-treat other guests will be told to leave and will not be allowed to attend future event.
- Guests who ignore the club rules will be told to leave and will not be allowed to attend future events.
- Guests who verbally or physically abuse other guests or the hosts will be told to leave and will not be allowed to attend future events.