Quest Swingers Club Rules
Normal Swingers Club Rules Apply
We try to keep the rules to a minimum, but sufficient to ensure that most people have an enjoyable time.
Please print, fill in and bring this form with you on your first visit to the club: Click Here to Print . If you do not have access to a printer don't worry we will give you this form to sign when you get to the club.
- If you have any problem, it is important you come to a member of staff IMMEDIATLEY and inform us so we can help you. We will not be held responsible if you notify us after you have left the club. Be assured it will be dealt with discreetly for your comfort.
- Staff are not here to be abused verbally or otherwise, they are here to help you and make your night enjoyable. If anyone swears at or threatens any member of staff you will be asked to leave and your membership will be revoked.
- We & the staff work very hard to keep the premises/venue to a high standard for your comfort please treat it with respect if you are found creating purposeful damage to the venue you will be asked to leave.
- No hard drugs. We operate a no drugs policy. Most drugs will actually have a negative effect on your sexual performance. It is also more fun to have a partner who is able to communicate coherently.
- Dress Code No Tracksuits, no hats, caps, smart casual only, you are out for the day/evening please dress accordingly.
- Anyone found using "date rape" drugs, taking or dealing any drugs will be reported to the police.
- Easy on the alcohol - a drunk is not an attractive swinging partner, and will impair your performance. The staff reserve the right to rufuse alcohol to those they percieve as having had enough alcohol or is having a negative efffect on other club members.
- No means No - if anyone says no when you ask, or attempt to join them, please respect them and retire. If you persist you will be asked to leave the club.
- No pressure - do not try to force anyone to do anything they don't want to do - not even your own partner.
- No sex in the hot tub, this is not only unhygienic it is also a health risk and irresponsible. If anyone is found practicing this we will close the hot tub for the safety of others. The club takes all necessary steps to keep the hot tub free from unwanted bacteria’s using the relevant chemicals, please do not spoil the use of the hot tub for others there are plenty of rooms to play in.
- We supply anti bacterial wipes, tissues and anti bacterial sprays for your convienience. Please clean up your mess after using a playroom. it is not very nic e if a person goes into a room that has not been cleaned after another persons use.
- Open playroom doors - invitation to others to join them in the room
- Closed playroom doors - please respect the privacy of people in the room - (closed doors are not a preferred action, as it reduces the amount of play areas for everyone).
- Cameras and camera phones and recording devices of all descriptions are not allowed.This includes picture phones, video phones 7 ipads.These phones must be switched off & not used anywhere in the club, If you are seen with one you will be asked to leave.
- Don't stand in the playrooms and chat, this is very off-putting for everyone and disrespectful - its ok to watch, preferred if you join in. If you want to talk to someone please go to the lounge or bar area's.
- NO street clothes to be worn by males or female in the play areas or wet areas
- Be open minded - everyone is at the club for sex and fun with other people. If that is not what you want - please don't come. We all like different things, if someone is doing something you do not enjoy, do not watch.
- No Scat or watersport games. We do not have the facilities for them, we do not appreciate cleaning facaes and/or urine from the beds or toilets.
- On a 'Couples Only' Night no 2 singles males are allowed in as a couple, we have other events for this gender
Print Name/s Members: _________________________________________________